Click on the links to view and/or download and print a list of Eligible Expenses that are reimbursable through your Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts. These lists are based on IRS Code 213 (d). Below is a general guideline for Eligible Expenses:
- Eligible expenses for Medical Care Reimbursement cannot be claimed if paid by any insurance.
- Medical Care expenses cannot be claimed again when filing I.R.S Form 1040.
- Eligible expenses can be incurred by eligible family members.
- Eligible expenses are determined by Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Dependent Care Qualifying Expenses are mandated by I.R.S. Publication 503.
- Dependent Care expenses cannot be paid to anyone claimed as a dependent on the participant’s income tax return.
- A Dependent Care Receipt must contain the provider’s identification number/social security number and signature
Contact us if you have any questions about what is an eligible expense.