Beginning September 12, 2016, Glynn Griffing & Associates will begin using a new administration platform for the management of your Health FSAs, Dependent Care FSAs, and HRAs.
Why the updates?
The new platform will offer:
- Increased functionality allowing more efficiency and flexibility in managing complex accounts.
- Greater levels of automation helping us to spend less time on manual processes and more time serving your participants.
- Improved participant engagement providing all of the account management features we currently offer, plus enhanced online and mobile capabilities.
Features of the new system:
- A new and improved participant portal providing access to educational and interactive videos and calculators – helping your employees make the best possible benefit decisions. The portal also includes graph-based charts displaying funds usage. The portal also gives the ability to choose how to receive notifications (email, text or U.S. mail).
- A powerful mobile application allowing participants to manage accounts, view transaction history, submit claims and more – all from their mobile device – on both iPhone and Android platforms.
- Optional benefit debit cards will be offered allowing convenient, real-time access to account funds with no set up fees. The new card platform will allow more flexibility in design features – increasing auto-substantiation rates. If you are not utilizing debit cards for your employees, please ask us how benefit card use may enhance the participant experience.
- HRA administration has been streamlined and updated with more options for use.
During the transition, there will be no changes and minimal disruption with regard to manual claims submission/payment processes. In addition, you employees will still have the availability of our website and phone number to speak with our team.
As a result of the transition, we will be issuing new benefits debit cards to plan participants. We will provide more information about the card changes a little closer to September.
The new system will go live on September 12, 2016. We are excited about the new functionalities and are confident they will increase the value of our services our employers and their participants.
The GGA Team