For almost 30 years, Glynn Griffing & Associates has provided employee benefit solutions to a wide variety of clients, including government agencies, municipalities and private businesses. Our purpose is to provide our clients and future clients with employee benefits and personal insurance products. Our mission is to be a leader in our industry providing superior products and excellent customer service. We will do this in a manner that displays the highest ethical and moral standards, professional integrity and personal care to all we serve. Glynn Griffing & Associates is ready to work with you to create benefit solutions that work for you and your employees!
Employee Benefit Consulting
GGA is dedicated to providing professional assistance and top-notch customer service to our clients and plan participants. Since 1988, GGA has worked with a variety of clients to help them create competitive and valuable employee benefit solutions. As benefit advisers and consultants we understand the impact your employee benefits package has on your employees’ happiness and well-being, so we have assembled a team of professionals to oversee every aspect of the design, development, implementation, and administration of our plans and services. We will work with your company to develop solutions designed to meet your company’s unique needs. We aim to develop plans and create solutions that hold value for your employees and assist in meeting the long-term goals of your company.
The benefits you offer your employees are a valuable part of their compensation package. Effectively communicating the advantages of each benefit is essential in getting your employees to understand the value. Between legal and industry jargon, we believe a lot gets lost in translation when communicating with employees about their benefits. We strive to create benefit communication and education solutions that present clear and concise information.
We develop customized benefit communication solutions and deployment strategies designed to meet the needs of your company and your employees.
Communication Solutions Include:
- Custom Benefit Overviews and Booklets
- Video Introductions and Benefit Highlights
- Online Communication Portals
- On-Site Education
Glynn Griffing & Associates offers a wide range of services associated with Section 125 Cafeteria Plans including:
Medical Reimbursement Accounts (Health FSAs)
Health FSAs allow employees to set aside tax-free dollars to pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses that are not covered by insurance or another third party. Eligible expenses include co-pays, deductibles, medical expenses, vision care, dental expenses, and prescription drugs.
Dependent Care Reimbursement
Dependent Care FSAs allow employees to set aside tax-free money to pay for dependent care that enables the employee and their spouse to be employed or attend school full-time. Typical Dependent Care providers include child care centers, nursery schools, summer day camps, pre-school care, after-school care, and private sitters who are not the employee’s dependent.
Premium Only Plans
The Premium Only Plan (POP) enables employees to pre-tax eligible insurance premiums such as health insurance, term life insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. By participating in this program, employees can reduce their tax liability and increase their take-home pay.
FSA Debit Cards provide participants with a convenient method for spending the money in their FSAs and reduce their out-of-pocket costs. The FSA Debit Card can be used by plan participants to pay for eligible expenses at qualified locations including doctors’ offices, pharmacies, online drug stores, dentist offices, optical shops, hospitals, and day care facilities.
Glynn Griffing & Associates can offer Life and Health Insurance products, such as accident, cancer, disability, medical supplements, dental, vision and life insurance to fit your needs. We offer individual policies as well as group insurance. As advisers and brokers, we are ready to listen to the needs of our clients in order to find the best insurance solution for their situation and requirements.
GGA provides a variety of web services to help you manage your employees and benefits. Our online services include:
- HR & Benefit Communication Portals
- Online Open and New Hire Enrollment
- Online HR & Benefits Management
- Employee Onboarding
GGA provides a number of services to help you stay in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Plan Document Creation & Maintenance – We create plan documents and SPDs for you to share with your employees regarding their benefits. We work closely with our benefit attorneys to ensure our documents are up-to-date and include the necessary information to keep your plans in compliance.
- Discrimination Testing – The IRS requires that all Cafeteria Plans (Premium Only and Flexible Spending) be evaluated each year to ensure they do not discriminate against non-key and non-highly compensated employees. GGA can run discrimination testing for your Plan, provide you with a detailed report regarding the results, and make recommendations, if necessary, to get your plan back in compliance.
- Online Communication Portals – State and Federal regulations require that your employees receive certain notifications regarding their benefits and employment rights. We have a several communication portal options to help assist you with making sure your employees have access to this information.
GGA offers Premium Billing Administration and Reconciliation services to provide employers with comprehensive and efficient solutions for managing the reconciliation and payment of their insurance premiums. With this service GGA is able to provide employers with one audited, accurate, and consolidated premium billing statement for all of their voluntary insurance and flexible spending products on a monthly basis. Premium billing and reconciliation includes:
- Calculation of actual premium due based on enrollment information and adjustments
- Monitoring of premium credits for retroactive adjustments
- Timely payment to all insurance carriers
- Production of one consolidated premium and flexible spending statement
COBRA rules and actions are a regular part of any IRS business audit. At Glynn Griffing and Associates, we know that one error can result in huge financial penalties. Every COBRA detail must be handled precisely from the inception of the plan. Glynn Griffing and Associates can handle these tasks and keep you compliant with one of the federal government’s most stringent laws. We have trained COBRA administrators dedicated to keeping your COBRA plan compliant and to giving you peace of mind.
If you have any questions about our plans and services, please contact us. We would love to learn more about you and your company.