Glynn Griffing & Associates’ Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Account Login allows Participants to access secure information regarding their accounts and the ability to manage their accounts at their convenience. You will need to register to access your new GGA myBenefits Portal account. Please find registration and login instructions below.
Already registered? Click here to Log In to your myBenefits.
Make sure to download the GGA myBenefits Mobile App!
GGA myBenefits Portal Registration and Login Instructions
- Click here to register a new account.
- User Name must be 6-20 characters-can use email address.
- Password must be 8-16 characters—must contain 3 of the following:
- An upper case letter
- A lower case letter
- A special character (such as $, +, =, ?, %, !)
- A number
- Required information to register:
- Employee ID – Employee SSN (No dashes) AND
- Choose one of the following:
- Employer ID – __________________ (contact us for this code) OR
- Employee debit card number (Not dependent debit card number)
- Click “Begin Setup Now” to start secure authentication setup
- Select 4 security questions and answers
- Verify your email address and click continue setup
- Verify information and click “Submit Setup Information”
- Sign off or proceed to your account
What You Can Do with Your Account
- Check your account balance(s)
- Submit claims online
- Submit documentation for debit card transactions under “Upload Receipts”
- View important messages and communications regarding claims processing and debit card transactions that need your attention
- View your transaction history and claim statues (approved, pending, denied)
- View your deadline for incurring and filing claims
- Report a lost/stolen debit card
- Enter/update direct deposit banking information (if offered by your employer)
- Update your mailing address and email address
- View your PIN number for your Debit Card
- Register for text message alerts regarding your accounts, claims, and reimbursements
- And much more…
Should your login information be forgotten, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (601) 982-0331 for assistance with resetting your account information.