Glynn Griffing & Associate’s Benefits MasterCard® FSA Debit Card
Glynn Griffing & Associates offers a debit card for our Cafeteria Plan participants so that they can use their FSA account funds on demand. It’s the easiest, most convenient way to pay for eligible out-of-pocket expenses.
Advantages of the FSA Debit Card for Participants
- Participants save time by filling out less forms.
- Payment comes directly from your reimbursement account, so there is no need to pay out-of-pocket for eligible expenses.
- There is no wait time for reimbursement checks.
- Debit card transactions are instantly reflected online and through the GGA myBenefits mobile app, so you can check your balance and review your transactions at any time.
- Participants do not have to submit receipts to verify purchases from IIAS approved merchants.
Where the FSA Debit Card is Accepted
- The FSA Debit Card is accepted at healthcare and IIAS certified non-healthcare merchants.
- Qualified merchants include physician and dental offices, hospitals, and vision care providers.
- The FSA Debit Card is also accepted at IIAS approved pharmacies, grocery stores, and discount stores for RXs and other eligible FSA items.
Popular IIAS Certified Merchants
- Walmart Pharmacy
- Walgreens Pharmacy
- Sam’s Club
- Kroger Pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy
- Fred’s Pharmacy
- Target Pharmacy
Notable Features and Regulations
- There is no PIN required to use the card – simply swipe as a credit card.
- Cards are pre-loaded with your entire annual election.
- Cards are issued for a 3 year period.
- Participants should keep all itemized receipts in the event that they are asked to submit them for eligibility verification per IRS regulations.
- Participants may receive an email from email@example.com asking for them to login to their personal account to view time sensitive information regarding debit card swipes. Failure to send requested documentation by the specified date may result in the card being temporarily deactivated.
To learn more about our FSA debit card services, please contact us.