Beginning September 12, 2016, GGA will begin using a new administration platform for the management of your Health FSA, Dependent Care FSAs, and HRAs.
Please review the information below about the changes and upgrades we’ve made to our systems.
New Benefits Debit Cards (If Offered by your Employer)
The new Benefits Debit Cards are now available, and will be activated upon first use.
- There is still no PIN required to use your Benefits Debit Card–simply swipe as a credit card.
- Cards are issued for a 3 year period and will be pre-loaded with your annual election at the beginning of each new plan year. If you have a $0 balance in your FSA account for this plan year, please keep your card, because your new funds will be available if you choose to re-enroll for next plan year.
- You should keep all itemized receipts in the event that you are asked to submit them for eligibility verification per IRS regulations.
- You may receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to login to your online account to view time sensitive information regarding your debit card swipes. Please login to your account to review the information because failure to send any requested documentation by the specified date may result in your card being temporarily deactivated.
New Online Accounts
You will need to register to access your new GGA myBenefits Portal account. Please find registration and login instructions below.
Through your new account you will be able to:
- Check your account balance(s)
- Submit claims online
- Submit documentation for debit card transactions under “Upload Receipts”
- View important messages and communications regarding claims processing and debit card transactions that need your attention
- View your transaction history and claim statues (approved, pending, denied)
- View your deadline for incurring and filing claims
- Report a lost/stolen debit card
- Enter/update direct deposit banking information (if offered by your employer)
- Update your mailing address and email address
- View your PIN number for your Debit Card
- Register for text message alerts regarding your accounts, claims, and reimbursements
- And much more…
GGA myBenefits Portal Registration and Login Instructions
New Mobile App
Once you’ve register your new account, you’ll also be able to download and access our new mobile app on your Apple or Android device! Just search for “Glynn Griffing” in the Apple App Store or Google Play.