Open Enrollment: September 19th – 23rd
SMSH will be providing two different virtual enrollment methods for the 2023 Open Enrollment.
From September 19th through September 23rd, you will have the option to:
- Enroll in your benefits online through Employee Navigator OR
- Schedule a call with our Call Center to enroll in your benefits over the phone
To complete your enrollment, you will need to:
- Enroll in your benefits – Review the webpage to see your options.
- Complete the mandatory HR forms – These are listed below under “Mandatory Forms.”
- Review and complete the optional HR forms, if necessary – These are listed below under “Optional Forms.”
HR Forms and Resources
- Address Form
- Confidentiality Statement
- Overtime/Comp-Time Election Form
- Vehicle Use Agreement
- Inclement Weather Form
- Retirement Change Request Form
- Retirement Beneficiary Designation Form
- State Health Insurance Change Request Form
- State Life Insurance Change Request Form
- State Life Beneficiary Designation Form
Self-Service Online Enrollment
To login and complete your enrollment online, download and follow the instructions below.
If you have any questions during the online enrollment process, you will see support options within the portal, or feel free to schedule a call below.
Call Center Enrollment
To enroll via the call center, schedule an appointment below to have one of our representatives call you to complete your enrollment over the phone.
If you schedule a call center enrollment:
- You will receive a phone call from one of our agents at the scheduled time.
- They will enroll you in your benefits for the upcoming plan year over the phone.
- They will be available to answer any questions about your benefits as you are enrolling.
If you have a question about your benefits or enrolling online, you will need to schedule a call with one of our agents.
DENTAL INSURANCE (DELTA DENTAL)
All aboard for healthy smiles. Delta Dental providing 2 dental options to choose from for you and your family.
VISION INSURANCE (SUPERIOR VISION)
Making Vision first for everyone. Superior Vision is making healthily vision a priority for all!
TERM LIFE INSURANCE
AFLAC SHORT-TERM DISABILITY
AFLAC HOSPITAL CONFINEMENT INDEMNITY
Eases the financial burden for accident and illness related services such as: hospital stays, doctor visits, surgery, etc. by providing cash benefits to you and your family.
Helps provide financial stability for everyday expenses and medical treatment if an accident occurs on or off the job.
Helps cover expenses from initial diagnosis of a covered cancer, through treatment and follow up visits.
AFLAC CRITICAL ILLNESS
Helps you focus on recuperation instead of the distraction of out-of-pocket costs associated with many health events such as: heart attack, stroke, cancer, organ transplant and sudden cardiac arrest.