Cafeteria Plan Enrollment for 2023
Cafeteria Plan Enrollment will be open from October 1, 2022, through October 31, 2022. You are required to complete the enrollment process even if you are declining benefits and/or participation.
Please make sure you complete and return the following forms.
- Participation Agreement for Cafeteria Plan and Other Post-Tax Deductions
- Vision Application (if adding coverage or making changes to coverage)
- Dental Application (if adding coverage or making changes to coverage)
- Drop Form (download here)
Below you will find a PDF listing the representatives, contact information, and products that are offered.
2023 Contacts and Provider Information List
Your Cafeteria Plan uses pre-tax salary deductions to pay for qualified health and dependent care expenses.
View more information about HOW YOUR PLAN WORKS
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA Brochure
- FSA Worksheet
- Cafeteria Plan Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Qualified/Non-Qualified Expenses
Medical FSA (MEDFLEX)
Dependent Care FSA (CAREFLEX)
- Colonial Cancer Insurance Information
- Colonial Cancer Wellness Benefits
- Colonial Cancer Rates
- Colonial Cancer Insurance Level 2 Benefits Description
- Colonial Cancer Insurance Level 3 Benefits Description
- Aflac Accident Rates
- Aflac Enrollment Page
- Aflac Accident Option 2 Benefits Description
- Aflac Accident Option 3 Benefits Description
- Aflac Plus Rider Critical Illness Information